1. A Memorable Photo. Clever photo ideas on how to best feature your lil' graduate.
2. Graduation T-Shirt. Styling your kiddo is easy with so many options available. Anything from Autograph t-shirts to the more humorous (my personal fav, Straight Outta Pre-School, from Desirae's Closet).
3. Celebration. Whether you're hosting a preschool graduation ceremony for the entire school or you're throwing a little after-graduation shindig, invite guests with an fun and age appropriate theme of the beloved Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go" book.
4. Photo Backdrop. Preschool and Kindergarten teachers could set up a creative background for individual student photos and gift to the parents as a keepsake!
5. Keepsake Card. If your child's school isn't having a graduation but you'd still like to honor your lil' scholar, present them with a special card with a personalized note and/or Dr. Seuss poem. Also makes a nice gift from teacher to student.